hye. wanna share some photography tips that i get from my fren.hehe. lets check it out! :DD
This spring when you begin to venture out with your camera, add some eye-catching spice to your landscape photos by choosing alternate perspectives and compositions.
The first example below shows a typical landscape.
A typical landscape shot.
Here are five ideas to give your landscape photos a little more spice:
1. Get Down: So many good landscape shots miss the chance to be great simply because we lift the camera to our faces and shoot. This may capture the inspiring scenery, but from a head-height perspective that we are all unconsciously accustomed to. Simply getting low to the ground can improve your results and make your photo stand out.
2. Tilt Forward: Enhance the impact of your immediate location in the context of the whole by tilting your camera forward and focusing on what's immediately in front of you while keeping the rest of the landscape in the picture.
3. Shoot Through: Shooting from just inside a treeline or through a bunch of tall grass or flowers will heighten the sense of being in the landscape.
4. Seek Contrast: Include strong elements of light and shadow to achieve a more stunning effect.
5. Frame: Look for opportunities to frame your landscape photos in dramatic ways such as breaks in the foliage or open portals like glassless windows and open doors.